Admissions & Aid
Getting started on your degree.
If you’re looking for a learning community where rigorous Jewish studies scholarship thrives in a warm, supportive environment, you’ve come to the right place.
Before you get started on your M.A. application, make sure you have:
- An undergraduate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- A background in Jewish studies
- A working knowledge of Hebrew
Admission to the Ph.D. program is both selective and highly limited. To apply, you must have:
- A master's degree in Jewish studies, or related field, from a regionally-accredited institution
- Extensive academic background in Jewish studies and scholarly proficiency in Hebrew language
- Demonstrated ability to meet the high standards set for the program
- Special attention will be paid to the M.A. thesis. Theses should be sent to email@example.com as part of the application.
- Admissions interview by invitation only for selected candidates.
Ready? Then start the application process. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you have, and reach out to the Office of Student Disability Services for questions about reasonable accommodations.